Website Design Examples From a Few Previous Clients
*note that each website we develop is vastly different and based on budget and goals, we can make them as complex or simple as needed, anything from a comprehensive online eCommerce store to a streamlined single page website that functions like an app, easy user experience is always top priority.
This project is for a small town family farm and they wanted a website with large text and white background that is simple and easy to understand with minimal clicks, for people of all ages.
For this website the owner and main product creator wants to scale from a regional to national selling approach to grow their home made pierogi business, ongoing process that we are consulting for.
This is a multi location restaurant with many Spanish clients that wanted to keep things simple and function like an app with one click access to all information assets and no website clutter.
This business is a brain therapy clinic that helps people with mental health, PTSD and stress reduction using natural means, it’s very technical so condensing and simplifying was the goal.
Where Simplicity Meets Ease of Understanding Through the ‘Core 4’ of Your Digital Business Needs
When it comes to getting a website designed for your business or organization, keeping things as streamlined as possible while minimizing clicks and ensuring the website visitor knows why they are there is of paramount importance. Gone are the days of websites with ‘about pages’ and ‘contact pages’, we make experiences that feel like a smartphone app interface and smoothly articulate why people should care about your business. Couple that with a sound Google Maps business listing and a customer service focused social media program, and you have the makings of a profitable business that is seamless to operate. Below is our core 4 approach to what you need to make the best experience for your business and drive record profits.
Setup of Google Maps Listing for Your Business
Having a well thought out and organized Google Maps business listing is one of the most important things you can do for your business, we help you to set this up along with building you a single page website. You will rank in Google very well for your business name, industry, services and location and this will work in tangent with your customer reviews and social media strategy. Placements in Google maps are always at the top of the search engine results page as proximity to customer is a main consideration for marketing your business locally.
Best Practice Guide to Authentic Customer Reviews
When people consider shopping with you, they want to read the experiences of your previous customers. In that way you should have a plan in place for supporting and managing your Google reviews, wherein you suggest people leave honest truthful and transparent thoughts about their experience shopping with you. These will help you with direct search engine results if you use strong semantic language to respond to each of them. Good or bad, reviews matter and making it easy for people to leave and read reviews should be a top priority for your business.
We Build You a Custom Made Single Page Website
When people come to your website to learn about your business, they have a short attention span, meaning you need to make the most of every second they spend looking at your business. Your website should most often be a single page experience and load in under 2 seconds on all devices and operating systems. Making sure to articulate the who, what, when, where, why, and how elements of your business so people understand why they should care. We help you break your business down to its absolute core and present that with a clean and easy to understand interface built upon the wordpress content management system, and where applicable woocommerce or shopify for eCommerce stores.
Social Media and Customer Service Strategy
For most people the concept of using social media for their business is about publishing status updates and posts related to sales or new product offerings. But the best use of all apps Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, SnapChat, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn and similar are for listening and monitoring your marketplace and industry. As well as responding to questions, comments and messages in near real time to handle the majority of your customer service. Stop thinking about social media as a one way conversation and look at it as a global conversation that happens in all directions. These apps transcend borders and languages, making it an integral part of your customer service.
Let Us Design Your Single Page Website That Works Like a Smartphone App, Checkout the Onboarding Process Below
Asset Intake Email
You email us all of the links and resources to your digital presence as well as a short write-up about your business.
Initial Scope Review
We then review and digest things from the top down, assess industry and review data-sets, metrics and KPI’s.
Transparent Phone Call
From there we have a phone call about your needs, respond to and discuss all areas and have a transparent conversation.
Then a follow up email from us to you refines the discussion points that happened and a framework is created.
You Approve Work
After which you review the email and approve generally the scope of development and respond to us in writing.
Then we create a payment process and workflow plan to materialize needed changes from the approval of things in writing.
Your final approval happens top down and then we get started following deliverables after initial payment is made.
This is where we get to shine and follow a methodical website design and development process to complete tasks.
When everything is finished, we have a phone call to review everything and pass off final production prior to final payment.
Last tweaks are made if any and refinements are put in place, from which success follows with the business improvements.
Single Page Website Design Agency Located in Vancouver British Columbia Canada using WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify
Lets Chat About Simplifying Your Digital Presence to Maximize Reach
Content Management Systems We Use for Website Development
- Dr. Collip Monument and gardens unveiled - Quinte News
- Flint Hills Technical College hosts 2021 Emporia Economic Outlook Conference Fri...
- B-Sens kick off season with 6-2 loss to Laval Rocket - Quinte News
- Post At His Most - afnews.info - AFNews
- Olpe shuts out Northern Heights 59-0 on Area Game of the Week - KVOE
- HubSpot : How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress - Marketscreener.com
- QR code for proof of vaccination system launches in Ontario - norfolktoday.ca
- QR code for proof of vaccination system launches in Ontario - PembrokeToday.ca
- Fundraising and giving platforms for charities - UK Fundraising
- Week 7 High School Football season, Emporia High hosts Junction City, Olpe at No...
- Injection vulnerabilities in popular WordPress plugin could expose credentials,...
- Community Spotlight: St. Thomas EDC presented with two International Economic De...
- How to Reset a WordPress Website - MakeUseOf
- COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: Pumpkinfest goes this weekend - norfolktoday.ca
- COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: Renfrew County and District Health Unit opens new location...
- 1 Top TSX Growth Stock to Load Up On in October 2021 - The Motley Fool Canada
- Shopify Inc. Cl A stock rises Friday, outperforms market - MarketWatch
- TSX:SHOP (SHOPIFY INC) | Page 316 of 317 - The Motley Fool Canada
- 3 Top Stocks to Hold in a TFSA - The Motley Fool Canada
- 2 High-Growth TSX Stocks to Watch in October - The Motley Fool Canada
- 3 Stocks for a New Portfolio - The Motley Fool Canada
- Shopify continues to make moves to be a one-stop shop for its merchants - Mornin...
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy in October - The Motley Fool Canada
- The 3 Best Canadian Stocks to Buy Right Now - The Motley Fool Canada
- Shopify Designer Services Market Size, Share, Growth Trends, Top Companies, Outl...
- 5 Big-Name Stocks Expected to Increase Sales 356% to 1,605% by 2025 - Nasdaq
- 5 Big-Name Stocks Expected to Increase Sales 356% to 1,605% by 2025 - Motley Foo...
- Can Shopify Stop Sneaker Bots? - The New York Times
- Shopify's B2B Move Makes It More Appealing to Big Brands - Business Insider
- US Branded Merchandise For Shopify/Etsy – Automated Design Service Launched - Di...
- 3 Tips For Ecommerce Small Business Owners to Prepare for the Holidays - Small B...
- Top 5 Best Influencer Marketing Platform Software You Need in 2021 for All-Out S...
- Connect Co. amongst Top 3 at 'She Loves Tech 2021 - Ceylon Daily News
- getting a microsoft edge popup during any chrome sessions - Virus, Trojan, Spywa...
- What has Paystack been up to since Stripe acquired it? — Quartz Africa - Quartz...
- B2B Mobile Commerce Market Past Research, Deep Analysis and Present Data With Re...
- Software shortcomings could hurt Black Friday E-commerce boom - DIGIT.FYI
- Shiba Inu: What You Need To Know About SHIB Coin - Seeking Alpha
- Integrating password policies in WooCommerce account forms - Security Boulevard
- Yoast and Google-Sponsored Core Contributors Propose New WordPress Performance T...
- Century Business Solutions Partners with ECHO Technology Solutions to Deliver Cr...
- The Best Cheap Web Hosting Services To Help You Claim A Spot On The Web - Mashab...
- WooCommerce's Acquisition of SomewhereWarm – Global Legal Chronicle - Globa...
- GoDaddy integrates new POS with WooCommerce for easier in-person payments - Tech...
- Nexcess Launches Next-Gen StoreBuilder App - PRNewswire