Where Simplicity Meets Ease of Understanding Through the ‘Core 4’ of Your Digital Business Needs
When it comes to getting a website designed for your business or organization, keeping things as streamlined as possible while minimizing clicks and ensuring the website visitor knows why they are there is of paramount importance. Gone are the days of websites with ‘about pages’ and ‘contact pages’, we make experiences that feel like a smartphone app interface and smoothly articulate why people should care about your business. Couple that with a sound Google Maps business listing and a customer service focused social media program, and you have the makings of a profitable business that is seamless to operate. Below is our core 4 approach to what you need to make the best experience for your business and drive record profits.
Setup of Google Maps Listing for Your Business
Having a well thought out and organized Google Maps business listing is one of the most important things you can do for your business, we help you to set this up along with building you a single page website. You will rank in Google very well for your business name, industry, services and location and this will work in tangent with your customer reviews and social media strategy. Placements in Google maps are always at the top of the search engine results page as proximity to customer is a main consideration for marketing your business locally.
Best Practice Guide to Authentic Customer Reviews
When people consider shopping with you, they want to read the experiences of your previous customers. In that way you should have a plan in place for supporting and managing your Google reviews, wherein you suggest people leave honest truthful and transparent thoughts about their experience shopping with you. These will help you with direct search engine results if you use strong semantic language to respond to each of them. Good or bad, reviews matter and making it easy for people to leave and read reviews should be a top priority for your business.
We Build You a Custom Made Single Page Website
When people come to your website to learn about your business, they have a short attention span, meaning you need to make the most of every second they spend looking at your business. Your website should most often be a single page experience and load in under 2 seconds on all devices and operating systems. Making sure to articulate the who, what, when, where, why, and how elements of your business so people understand why they should care. We help you break your business down to its absolute core and present that with a clean and easy to understand interface built upon the wordpress content management system, and where applicable woocommerce or shopify for eCommerce stores.
Social Media and Customer Service Strategy
For most people the concept of using social media for their business is about publishing status updates and posts related to sales or new product offerings. But the best use of all apps Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, SnapChat, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn and similar are for listening and monitoring your marketplace and industry. As well as responding to questions, comments and messages in near real time to handle the majority of your customer service. Stop thinking about social media as a one way conversation and look at it as a global conversation that happens in all directions. These apps transcend borders and languages, making it an integral part of your customer service.
Let Us Design Your Single Page Website That Works Like a Smartphone App, Checkout the Onboarding Process Below
Asset Intake Email
You email us all of the links and resources to your digital presence as well as a short write-up about your business.
Initial Scope Review
We then review and digest things from the top down, assess industry and review data-sets, metrics and KPI’s.
Transparent Phone Call
From there we have a phone call about your needs, respond to and discuss all areas and have a transparent conversation.
Then a follow up email from us to you refines the discussion points that happened and a framework is created.
You Approve Work
After which you review the email and approve generally the scope of development and respond to us in writing.
Then we create a payment process and workflow plan to materialize needed changes from the approval of things in writing.
Your final approval happens top down and then we get started following deliverables after initial payment is made.
This is where we get to shine and follow a methodical website design and development process to complete tasks.
When everything is finished, we have a phone call to review everything and pass off final production prior to final payment.
Last tweaks are made if any and refinements are put in place, from which success follows with the business improvements.
Single Page Website Design Agency Located in Vancouver British Columbia Canada using WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify
Lets Chat About Simplifying Your Digital Presence to Maximize Reach
Content Management Systems We Use for Website Development
- Runoff into the Missouri River in April less than 50% of average; Forecast not s...
- Why WordPress is great for your ecommerce website - TechRadar
- Gearing Up for Grid Modernization – Energy Institute Blog - Energy Institute at...
- DRG's Dunn named Brand Ambassador for Women in Radio - Drgnews
- Flexi IT is Listed Among Top 20 WordPress Development Companies by IT Firms - Ne...
- PIRATES RETURN HOME AFTER SCRAMBLING FOR WIN OVER CUBS - wccsradio.com
- Coronavirus Weekly Update From The City Council 7 May 2021 - Brum City Centre
- WordPress Site Management Software Market Size 2021, Analysis By Leading Keyplay...
- Content Management System Tools Market Global Research Reports 2021-2026, COVID-...
- Add Email Validation Feature to WordPress - Loop21
- eHealth Interventions for Dementia - Using WordPress Plugins as a Flexible Disse...
- Build a dazzling website with the help of this WordPress bundle - AOL
- WordPress Site Management Software Market 2021 and Future Prospects 2027 – KSU |...
- A Laptop and a Dream: Your Home Office Should Meet Your Needs - WP Tavern
- Open Source Newsbyte: WordPress Builds Design Assets Library, Plone Moves Toward...
- Webgility and Shopify Offer Free Omnichannel Commerce Webinar - Digital Journal
- Affirm Reports Fiscal Year 2021 Third Quarter Results - Business Wire
- Shopify Employees Say Noose Emoji Found in Slack; CEO Silenced Debate - Business...
- Global-E Online and Shopify Partner Up Before IPO This Week - Market Realist
- Social Commerce 101 - MobileMarketing Magazine
- Buy Lightspeed as a post-pandemic tech play, this investor says - Cantech Letter
- Got $3,000? Top 2 Stocks to Buy on the TSX This Year - The Motley Fool Canada
- Is Shopify (SHOP) a Good Stock to Buy? A Look at the Year Ahead - Market Realist
- Warren Buffett’s 3 Open Secrets That Could Make You a Billionaire - The Motley F...
- JAY-Z Secures $19M to Help Bitski Become the “Shopify for NFTs” - Highsnobiety
- Forget Dogecoin! 2 Growth Stocks That Make More Sense - The Motley Fool Canada
- E-commerce Analytics Software Market Size 2021, Analysis By Leading Keyplayers |...
- Shopify of Web3 Is Coming in NFTify - Coinspeaker
- Ecommerce Website Builders Market Statistics 2026: Key Factors: Shopify, Wix Eco...
- Shopify Designer Services Market by Trends, Dynamic Innovation in Technology and...
- RemiBit: One-stop payment solution for Crypto commerce - AMBCrypto News
- Global E-Commerce Data Integration Software Market Foraying into Emerging Econom...
- WooCommerce Dropshipping: The Ultimate Guide - Business 2 Community
- Outlook on the E-Commerce Software Market to 2026 by Application, End-user and -...
- E-Commerce Platforms Market Research Studies Opportunity Analysis and Global For...
- E-Commerce Platforms Software Market Growth, Trends, Forecast and COVID-19 Impac...
- The Best Online Shopping Cart Software - NerdWallet
- New Opportunities in E-Commerce Platforms Software Market 2021 Growth, Segmentat...
- Una Brands launches with USD 40 mln to roll up brands on APAC ecommerce platform...
- Global E-Commerce Platforms Market Analysis 2021-2025: Wix, Shopify, BigCommerce...
- eCommerce Shopping Cart Software Market By Size, Share, Forecast 2023 Analysis &...
- B2B E-Commerce Platform Market Projected to Show Strong Growth | Apttus Corporat...
- GoDaddy launches new WooCommerce extensions - TechRadar
- Global eCommerce Shopping Cart Software Market Analysis 2021-2025: Magento, BigC...
- Ecommerce Website Builders Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- Shopify, OpenCa...