Website Design Examples From a Few Previous Clients
*note that each website we develop is vastly different and based on budget and goals, we can make them as complex or simple as needed, anything from a comprehensive online eCommerce store to a streamlined single page website that functions like an app, easy user experience is always top priority.
This project is for a small town family farm and they wanted a website with large text and white background that is simple and easy to understand with minimal clicks, for people of all ages.
For this website the owner and main product creator wants to scale from a regional to national selling approach to grow their home made pierogi business, ongoing process that we are consulting for.
This is a multi location restaurant with many Spanish clients that wanted to keep things simple and function like an app with one click access to all information assets and no website clutter.
This business is a brain therapy clinic that helps people with mental health, PTSD and stress reduction using natural means, it’s very technical so condensing and simplifying was the goal.
Where Simplicity Meets Ease of Understanding Through the ‘Core 4’ of Your Digital Business Needs
When it comes to getting a website designed for your business or organization, keeping things as streamlined as possible while minimizing clicks and ensuring the website visitor knows why they are there is of paramount importance. Gone are the days of websites with ‘about pages’ and ‘contact pages’, we make experiences that feel like a smartphone app interface and smoothly articulate why people should care about your business. Couple that with a sound Google Maps business listing and a customer service focused social media program, and you have the makings of a profitable business that is seamless to operate. Below is our core 4 approach to what you need to make the best experience for your business and drive record profits.
Setup of Google Maps Listing for Your Business
Having a well thought out and organized Google Maps business listing is one of the most important things you can do for your business, we help you to set this up along with building you a single page website. You will rank in Google very well for your business name, industry, services and location and this will work in tangent with your customer reviews and social media strategy. Placements in Google maps are always at the top of the search engine results page as proximity to customer is a main consideration for marketing your business locally.
Best Practice Guide to Authentic Customer Reviews
When people consider shopping with you, they want to read the experiences of your previous customers. In that way you should have a plan in place for supporting and managing your Google reviews, wherein you suggest people leave honest truthful and transparent thoughts about their experience shopping with you. These will help you with direct search engine results if you use strong semantic language to respond to each of them. Good or bad, reviews matter and making it easy for people to leave and read reviews should be a top priority for your business.
We Build You a Custom Made Single Page Website
When people come to your website to learn about your business, they have a short attention span, meaning you need to make the most of every second they spend looking at your business. Your website should most often be a single page experience and load in under 2 seconds on all devices and operating systems. Making sure to articulate the who, what, when, where, why, and how elements of your business so people understand why they should care. We help you break your business down to its absolute core and present that with a clean and easy to understand interface built upon the wordpress content management system, and where applicable woocommerce or shopify for eCommerce stores.
Social Media and Customer Service Strategy
For most people the concept of using social media for their business is about publishing status updates and posts related to sales or new product offerings. But the best use of all apps Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, SnapChat, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn and similar are for listening and monitoring your marketplace and industry. As well as responding to questions, comments and messages in near real time to handle the majority of your customer service. Stop thinking about social media as a one way conversation and look at it as a global conversation that happens in all directions. These apps transcend borders and languages, making it an integral part of your customer service.
Let Us Design Your Single Page Website That Works Like a Smartphone App, Checkout the Onboarding Process Below
Asset Intake Email
You email us all of the links and resources to your digital presence as well as a short write-up about your business.
Initial Scope Review
We then review and digest things from the top down, assess industry and review data-sets, metrics and KPI’s.
Transparent Phone Call
From there we have a phone call about your needs, respond to and discuss all areas and have a transparent conversation.
Then a follow up email from us to you refines the discussion points that happened and a framework is created.
You Approve Work
After which you review the email and approve generally the scope of development and respond to us in writing.
Then we create a payment process and workflow plan to materialize needed changes from the approval of things in writing.
Your final approval happens top down and then we get started following deliverables after initial payment is made.
This is where we get to shine and follow a methodical website design and development process to complete tasks.
When everything is finished, we have a phone call to review everything and pass off final production prior to final payment.
Last tweaks are made if any and refinements are put in place, from which success follows with the business improvements.
Single Page Website Design Agency Located in Vancouver British Columbia Canada using WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify
Lets Chat About Simplifying Your Digital Presence to Maximize Reach
Content Management Systems We Use for Website Development
- Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Zero-Day actively exploited in the wild - Security...
- Sept. 30 should be a day for learning – Chris Patriquin - St Thomas Today
- Lefsetz Letter » Blog Archive » Roxy Music At The Forum - Lefsetz Letter
- A Quick Guide to Understanding Your phpMyAdmin Area - ReadWrite
- Thom Hartmann-This Week's Podcast - Lefsetz Letter
- Community spotlight: Fertilizer coating plant 'a long-term investment'...
- Purple Day campaign coming - Quinte News
- Fast Company Data Breach: Hackers Sent Offensive And Racist Push Notifications t...
- Guy Longtin running for Council in the Town of Renfrew - renfrewtoday.ca
- Hacker groups support protestors in Iran using Telegram, Signal and Darkweb - Se...
- Deepening drought expands across KVOE listening area - KVOE
- Sci-fi author Neal Stephenson wants to build a metaverse open to all - New Scien...
- Who had the song of the summer? Lifestyle weighs in on the best end-of-summer al...
- Darling, I'm a little worried: after weeks of online drama, Olivia Wilde...
- Dr. Deanda hosts talk to commemorate release of book – The Elm - blog.washcoll.e...
- Shopify Inc. Cl A stock falls Thursday, underperforms market - MarketWatch
- TSX Settles Back into Negative Country - Baystreet.ca
- Rebound Rockets: 2 Beaten-Down Stocks You'll Be Happy You Own in 2027 - The...
- To retain talent, companies are formalizing remote work programs - Fortune
- Putin says mistakes of military mobilisation should be corrected - RIA - Yahoo F...
- Why Shopify Stock Was Sliding Today - The Motley Fool
- Why an Ex-Shopify Employee Left to Focus on Her Own Company - Business Insider
- Shopify (SHOP) Unveils POS Go to Help Retail Merchants - Zacks Investment Resear...
- Satispay raises EUR 320 million and becomes a fintech unicorn - The Paypers
- Why Shopify, PayPal, and MercadoLibre Stocks Rallied on Wednesday - The Motley F...
- What's Going On With PayPal And Shopify Shares Today - PayPal Holdings (NAS...
- Stocks at a 50-80% Discount: Where to Invest $1000 Right Now - The Motley Fool C...
- Stocks at a 50-80% Discount: Where to Invest $1,000 Right Now - Yahoo Canada Fin...
- 3 TSX Growth Stocks Worth Buying Today - The Motley Fool Canada
- 1 Growth Stock Near Its 52-Week Low That Could Double, According to Wall Street...
- 16 Must-Dos Before You Launch Your Website - Security Boulevard
- New 'party-to-earn' model vows to take electronic music industry to th...
- To Meet Retailer Demand, SourceKnowledge Expands Influencer Network - Digital Jo...
- Australia WordPress websites and WooCommerce eCommerce solution WordPress Develo...
- We sold an IP camera through Bob Group for R100 — and it was super easy - MyBroa...
- WooCommerce Blocks 8.6.0 Introduces Cross-Sells Products Block - WP Tavern
- WooSesh Publishes Schedule Ahead of Virtual Event October 11-13, 2022 - WP Taver...
- Some Benefits Offered By Aurpay To Its Potential Customers - Digital Journal
- Content Management System Platform Market Trend Analysis, Latest Revenues, Busin...
- The Four Strategic Benefits of Becoming A Grocery Marketplace - Supermarket Peri...
- E-Commerce Platform Market Research, Development Status, Trends, and Growth Anal...
- 4 ways to create a website that would best fit your business needs - Manila Bull...
- NOWPayments Fully Supports Ethereum Proof-of-Work - Digital Journal
- NOWPayments Fully Supports Ethereum Proof-of-Work - GlobeNewswire
- 8fig Review: Is This The Right Avenue for Securing Funding for Your eCommerce Bu...